Broken Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrojas10

Prayer Warrior
Everyday it gets worse than the day before. My family is moving on without me and there is only myself to blame. I let alcohol, drugs and adultery get the best of me. My girlfriend no longer wants anything to do with me. I know Father I cannot lose faith but things are just getting worse. Please Lord, return my family so we can go to church and follow your path because only you can save this family.
 
i will pray on jesus name amen

i will pray on jesus name amen
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. I pray God’s perfect will…will be done in Your life in Jesus’ name. Amen!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." - 1 Peter 3:8

Sometimes Christians get so caught up in the little details in life that we forget one of the main ingredients of Jesus' teachings - LOVE. We all need to be compassionate and love each other because, with Jesus and the kind of love He taught, great things can happen.

Dear God, I thank You for taking away the evil doings on us, I thank You for the love of my ### and my ### that we are sticking together, forever. Dear Lord, I ask Your divine intervention that his family will return to him and binds their broken relationship by the strength LOVE, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Brother Praying for you. Repent over your sins and ask pardon to Jesus. Submit your drawbacks of adultery, alcohol, drugs etc to Jesus and receive blessing from him. First of all you be sure that you have come a stage as Almighty Father wishes and then ask pardon to your family. Attend church regularly and you will see the miracle that would happen in your life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my family to be protected and covered by the blood of Jesus. I pray that my son will also be protected in his school and wherever he goes, in Jesus mighty name . I pray that all of my delay bills shall be paid off in Jesus mighty name . I pray for Fire to burn down every plans of the...
Replies
10
Views
58
Please pray for my family we are in desperate need of healing for myself, my husband, our 3 boys, and daughter. My boys have turned against me due to them using drugs. Have called me the most horrific names. I have tried my very best to be the best mother I can and have always loved them...
Replies
9
Views
255
My mind is attacking me. My family is broken and he is gone. The harder that I pray he comes back and our family will be restored, the more my mind tells me to just leave and it’s over. The worse he gets towards me. I feel defeated. I want to give up, not on my journey with Jesus, but my family...
Replies
8
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom