Broken Down Relationship/marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter alli
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alli

Guest
prayer for healing of marriage and protection for ### and family. a change of heart for both of us, to have our marriage based on God's will for us. heal our hurts and pains and forgive our errors/sins in this marriage.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
My Lord, Jesus Christ, I pray that you come into this man's life in a new way today and bless him and his family. I pray your healing love takes over their lives and that they make You the center of everything they do. I pray that You guide them in the ways they should go. I pray that You will knit their family together stronger than ever and show them how to forgive each other as they move forward with a new life in You. I ask these things in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Father thank You for Your wisdom and knowledge. Lead us in Your way. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
147
For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
237
All powerful and merciful Father, I approach your throne of mercy with a remorseful and repentant heart asking for restoration of our my love life/relationship with ###. Lord, I acknowledge my contribution and mistakes that contributed to the current split and I hereby ask me to forgive me and...
Replies
11
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom