Broken Back And Wrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Asking for prayer for one of our employees that fell and broke back and wrist. Doctors are trying to decide whether to do surgery on back and wrist both. Also that while he is out we can keep the business on track time wise. We have a lot of bills to pay and can't afford not to keep jobs up and going.
 
Lord help this ### with pain and take them out of suffering. Asking the Lord to guide them in making the right decision. Amen.
 
This Is Your Confession

In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, my family, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my Grandson who had a fall in the play park and has broken his wrist in two places. He attended hospital and currently has it in plaster. Please pray that his bones will heal and that his pain will be removed 🙏
Replies
11
Views
191
Please pray for the healing of my spine - I injured it at the gym 12 years ago and have had chronic pain ever since. It's on the right side of my mid back and feels very hard, very tough and full of muscle knots. This is also related to my stomach as I am slightly overweight which puts pressure...
Replies
8
Views
243
On 6 March 2025, my sister ### fell down from motorbike and her left hand wrist bone was broken. She still goes through very much pain. Please prayer for her for speedy recovery and her bone bind back very fast. Thank you very much in Lord Jesus Christ name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom