Bring Willing And Able Buyer For My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter claire s poulsen
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claire s poulsen

Guest
Please send a buyer to purchase the one acre lot that I have on the marsh overlooking the intracoastal waterway on ###, ###. Mortgage is due on ###. I'm on disability and have no income. Please God, help me.
 
FOR THE NEEDY SHALL NOT ALWAYS BE FORGOTTEN; THE EXPECTATION OF THE POOR SHALL NOT PERISH FOREVER.
Psalm 9:18
I pray to God that will soon reply you and bless you .. all your needs will be fulfilled by Lord ..amen
 
Proclaim It….



I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have purchased a new home and the buyer backed out of the purchase of my existing home. Don’t want too lose our ### money or the new home but need to sell my existing home to be able to close on our new home. Please pray to send a qualified buyer and make the sale quick and fair so I don’t lose...
Replies
10
Views
386
Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
199
I’ve been going through a lot in my personal life and am starting to lose hope anything will get better. I’d really appreciate direction or prayer if anyone is willing to pray for me, I am ill and near death and very afraid. I’m sorry if that sounds selfish but I’ve run out of places to turn and...
Replies
9
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom