Bring Us Together

  • Thread starter Thread starter danielvancouver
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danielvancouver

Guest
Almighty Father, fill my ### with the holy spirit. Father let her heart be opened to mine again, Help her see that what she is doing to us and our unborn child is the way of satan, cast satan from her ### and fill her with your love, Bring her back to me father so we may be a family with you. In your name I ask, Hear my prayer
 
Lead her not into temptation and deliver her from the evil one IN Jesus Name (Matt 6:13).
 
God, our loving Father. Please hear the pleas of your dear child. Enlighten the mind of his girlfriend, touch her heart oh Lord and let her value the life within her. Remove all evil spirits that surrounds her, let her feel your love. May she will be guided to do the right things this time. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put that unborn baby in your loving hands Lord, Lord protect it from all dangers Lord. Lord give a loving and doting heart to his/her mother Lord and make it grow in your mighty Love Lord. Lord may ###'s family and wishes be complete Lord. Lord, please hear and answer his prayers through your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name.

God one more thing, Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
You need to ask God for forgiveness, dear ###...reason being is that you are having an unborn child whose parents are not married. Do what is right in His sight first by getting to know His word. Grieve not the Holy Spirit because your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;-Ephesians 5:3

18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body[a] and in your spirit, which are God’s.-1 Corinthians 6:18-20

Lord, I pray that ### will see these truths from Your word as he desires the working of the Holy Spirit in his life as we ask this in Your precious Name, Jesus,amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I pray that one day she realizes that no one will ever love her more deeply than I do. I take full accountability for my timeline not aligning with hers, but my intentions were never to delay our future. I was trying to strengthen my faith, grow as a man, and ensure that I was truly ready...
Replies
9
Views
165
Please pray that we reconcile our relationship and stay together for our kids.
Replies
9
Views
262
Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom