Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray For me,My Spouse and Our Family For him to live a very long life so that we may have one together Pray for our baby to not have fever that he got today and For everything to be ok at his doctor's app and that I can get him one this week and A skin prob he has to be healed, For our...
Replies
12
Views
107
Hello brethren, I saw the page and realized it's a fellowship and a site for all prayer request and i decide to join too as, I was browsing on the internet for verses and prayer points related to my fasting today. I ask you my fellow brothers & sister help pray for me against darkness in my...
Replies
7
Views
287
My brethren in Christ Jesus, good morning to you all. Please, I crave your most needed assistance to me in prayers this morning. I am in dire need of an instant mercy of God for my case is an emergency. Evicted just yesterday from my apartment, by the landlord. My wife is on the verge of...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom