Brethren continue praying, my journey was blocked, ...

Brethren continue praying, my journey was blocked, plz pray for God's intervention, I need a miracle. God can't give me a job (visa&ticket) and can't fail to take me there, it's just the work of the devil, my boarding pass was taken from hand & I was sent out, let every stumbling block be put to rest in Jesus' name. I need that job
I pray for this
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God brethren; Continue praying for my son's salvation; (###) Believing God to cause a turn around in his life to the glory and honour of his name;
Replies
11
Views
87
Brethren, continue praying for and with me so that I can have a breakthrough and my ### propose. May the will of God be done in Jesus Name.
Replies
8
Views
92
Brethren, continue praying for and with me so that my ### can propose in Jesus Name. I still have faith and believe God you will answer my prayer in your time. Oh Lord you hear, Oh Lord you answer. Thank God, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom