Breakthrough

We are truly grateful that you have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf. It is an honor to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been interceding for you, asking God to bring a breakthrough in your situation. We pray for divine intervention in your workplace, that God would open up new opportunities and bring clarity to your career path. We also lift up your husband to the Lord, asking that He would provide a new job and ensure that the outstanding payment is received. Trusting God for His provision and guidance during this time.

Additionally, we have been praying for your precious daughter. We ask the Lord to bless her with good health, protection, and grace as she grows.

If you have seen any improvements or answers to these prayers, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. If the situation still feels stagnant or unresolved, please share an update so that we can continue to support you in prayer.

May God bless you and your family as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are here for you, and we believe that God is working in your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had too many trials and tribulations in my life for the past years - with my health, my relationships and at work. I feel I have been surrounded by the attacks by the forces of the evil. I really need a breakthrough for all these areas and finally be free, lift my head and be the daughter...
Replies
12
Views
119
Lord I pray that my older daughter will have a blessed day at work today. I pray that she will be grateful and thankful for har jobs and her supportive family. I pray that she see her jobs and the family You blessed her with as a blessing and not in the eyes of thie rude young man and his...
Replies
10
Views
81
Jesus, I pray that my older daughter will be grateful and thankfuly for har jobs and her supportive family. Lord I pray that You will guide her to obey You and stop obey this young man. This young man desrespect, manipulating division and isolating behaviors are manifesting especially these past...
Replies
13
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom