Breakthrough Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I cover myself, my family, and my possessions with the blood of Jesus. The fire of God surrounds and protects my life from all destruction. Release the arrow of the Lord's deliverance in our life 2 Kings 13:17 Release your sharp arrows into the heart of the Kings enemies Ps.45:5 Ordain and release your arrows against our persecutors Ps.7:13 Send out your arrows and scatter the enemy Ps.18:14 Make our enemies turn their backs with your arrows upon your strings Ps.21:12 Shoot out your arrows and destroy them Ps.144:6 Send your arrows abroad Ps.77:17 Send out arrows of light into the kingdom of darkness Hab.3:11 Heap mischief upon them, and spend your arrows upon them Deut.32:23 Shoot your arrows upon them, they are wounded suddenly Ps.64:7 Right now I speak and declare into existence 100 fold breakthrough in my life my kids parents Daniel his followers and the Husband you're bringing me, hide my prayers from the enemy using them against me at all. Send as many arrows as it takes to bring back everything the enemy has stolen from me even better according to your will Lord in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging my limits and the heavy burdens I am carrying. Lord, You know exactly what is draining my strength and causing me distress. I ask for Your supernatural relief to wash over my mind, body, and spirit. Please break through the barriers and...
Replies
7
Views
110
Jesus please forgive me of all of my sins. Everyday I am a work in progress and ask for your forgiveness. I have been putting in jobs for months and I truly need a job badly. I am working in a very harassing job each day. I constantly get mistreated and no support. I pray for an opportunity that...
Replies
9
Views
144
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom