Breakthrough Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging my limits and the heavy burdens I am carrying. Lord, You know exactly what is draining my strength and causing me distress. I ask for Your supernatural relief to wash over my mind, body, and spirit. Please break through the barriers and...
Replies
7
Views
106
Jesus please forgive me of all of my sins. Everyday I am a work in progress and ask for your forgiveness. I have been putting in jobs for months and I truly need a job badly. I am working in a very harassing job each day. I constantly get mistreated and no support. I pray for an opportunity that...
Replies
9
Views
143
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son another peaceful night and calm day yesterday. I am so thankful and grateful for the healing, miracles and breakthrough that I am witnessing daily. I believe in the power of prayers. My son did well with his meals last night...
Replies
12
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom