Breakthrough Plz Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus please bless my day Father I need

Energy and make my day easier with my job please God. I'm working so hard for ### and ### have them grateful for me Father and tonight your will ### and ### in your will help me bring what you want to them they need and remove and burdens from me not in your will right

Now according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son another peaceful night and calm day yesterday. I am so thankful and grateful for the healing, miracles and breakthrough that I am witnessing daily. I believe in the power of prayers. My son did well with his meals last night...
Replies
12
Views
403
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son another peaceful night and calm day yesterday. I am so thankful and grateful for the healing, miracles and breakthrough that I am witnessing daily. I believe in the power of prayers. My son did well with his meals last night...
Replies
13
Views
453
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night and a peaceful day yesterday. He did well with his meals last night and ended up having a peaceful restful night. Thank you everyone who are faithfully praying for my son. He has been improving beautifully...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom