Breakthrough Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyoung37

Disciple of Prayer
I just want to be happy again I hate my life right now!!!!! I am seriously broke and I feel like my current job is not helping me at all. I would love to get a CNA job and I applied for some but I don't even know if I'm going to get one! Like, I don't know if the jobs I applied for are going to call me back! Or if I call them back, they might tell me they're not hiring or something else disappointing. I just want to be happy again, and have a better job, preferably a CNA job. PLEASE pray for ###!!!!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for this request and ask that it will be granted. Please guide the individual involved and grant them peace through this situation. We believe in your power, sovereignty, and mercy. Thank you for the blessings that you have granted us.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a breakthrough, I am a Christian woman born again and married. Gone through Bible school with a desire to serve God. But after Bible school everything in my life just turned upside down. I have been through an unending circle of poverty, debts, living from paycheck to paycheck for years...
Replies
8
Views
249
Dearly beloved I wish to request prayer for my family and I in the following areas: Dear Loving Father I am a ### yr old male born again (###) Since I had a very severe emotional breakdown 16 years ago, my life has been a roller coaster. It seems that the devil wants to take me out. I am...
Replies
8
Views
289
I come to you today with an urgent and heartfelt prayer request. I am currently living in an apartment that is exacerbating my disability - Fibromyalgia, due to constant noise from inadequate windows and noisy neighbours. The conditions here are consistently making my chronic pain and other...
Replies
8
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,941
Members
649,734
Latest member
Cyruindandoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom