Nobody is reading this thread right now.

- breaking news - Putin stages massive 'games' near US coast and 30 ships and nuclear submarines

September 17, 2022 by Michelle Replies (0)

I don't agree with everything she seems to stand for though she does seem nice it's the first time I have watched her but this video clearly shares what is going on. I have also seen many people on YouTube have been given dreams and visions of foreign troops on US soil. We are in a time where Teshuvah - repenting and seeking Yah's face is going on among the Jews and the Christians like me trying to get back to the way Yashaya and the early Christians walked who kept the Torah and in this run up to Yom Kippur the day of repentance it is a time of increased repentance, prayer and giving to charity of our time and money. We can see with all the weather that it seems that Yah is beginning to withdraw His hand of protection from the USA same as all countries but there will be a remnant saved out of all nations like Yahshua said to His first chosen people our Hebrew brethren - other sheep have I which are not of this flock and them I must bring also and there will be one flock and one shepard. I and many others believe the way the black slaves were treated and still to some extents being treated is part of His anger as they are actually the lost tribe of Israel specifically Judah. The native americans are Gad. It is said in the Bible that in the End Times the gentiles the nations will cling to Jacob, most people are not able to do this because they do not yet realise who they are. Good Hebrew Israelites to follow on YouTube are Gathering of Christ Church, Damien Powell and Unedited Truth. Isaiah 60. 1 to 3 - Arise! Shine, for your light has come. And the glory of Yah is risen upon you. For behold the darkness will cover the earth, and deep darkness the people, but Yah will arise over you. And His glory will be seen upon you. The GENTILES shall COME TO YOUR LIGHT and Kings to the brightness of your rising. Shalom to all Jews and Gentiles in America. The Bible says those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed.

- breaking news - Putin stages massive 'games' near US coast and 30 ships and nuclear submarines

September 17, 2022 by Michelle Replies (0)

I don't agree with everything she seems to stand for though she does seem nice it's the first time I have watched her but this video clearly shares what is going on. I have also seen many people on YouTube have been given dreams and visions of foreign troops on US soil. We are in a time where Teshuvah - repenting and seeking Yah's face is going on among the Jews and the Christians like me trying to get back to the way Yashaya and the early Christians walked who kept the Torah and in this run up to Yom Kippur the day of repentance it is a time of increased repentance, prayer and giving to charity of our time and money. We can see with all the weather that it seems that Yah is beginning to withdraw His hand of protection from the USA same as all countries but there will be a remnant saved out of all nations like Yahshua said to His first chosen people our Hebrew brethren - other sheep have I which are not of this flock and them I must bring also and there will be one flock and one shepard. I and many others believe the way the black slaves were treated and still to some extents being treated is part of His anger as they are actually the lost tribe of Israel specifically Judah. The native americans are Gad. It is said in the Bible that in the End Times the gentiles the nations will cling to Jacob, most people are not able to do this because they do not yet realise who they are. Good Hebrew Israelites to follow on YouTube are Gathering of Christ Church, Damien Powell and Unedited Truth. Isaiah 60. 1 to 3 - Arise! Shine, for your light has come. And the glory of Yah is risen upon you. For behold the darkness will cover the earth, and deep darkness the people, but Yah will arise over you. And His glory will be seen upon you. The GENTILES shall COME TO YOUR LIGHT and Kings to the brightness of your rising. Shalom to all Jews and Gentiles in America. The Bible says those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed.
Fear not, God is in control of every single event in the world. As it was in the past, like the Flood, the famine in Josephs time, the Ten Plagues Egypt suffered and Sodom and Gommorrahs fire and brimstone came over them. Jesus knew all along the destruction of Jerusalem and wept over it. Jesus words are are all true. Likewise as it was in the days of Lot. They did eat, they drank, they sold and planted, they builded, but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brinstone from heaven and they were destroyed. Luke 17.28 So, let us all be fasting and praying before the Lord. Sin and evil has risen up to heaven and now we are facing the worst. Famine, scorching earth, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and so on and on. We are living in the last days. Let us all draw close to the heart of the Lord. He will come in and take us all to our eternal home in heaven. Amen. All glory to God almighty.

Fear not, God is in control of every single event in the world. As it was in the past, like the Flood, the famine in Josephs time, the Ten Plagues Egypt suffered and Sodom and Gommorrahs fire and brimstone came over them. Jesus knew all along the destruction of Jerusalem and wept over it. Jesus words are are all true. Likewise as it was in the days of Lot. They did eat, they drank, they sold and planted, they builded, but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brinstone from heaven and they were destroyed. Luke 17.28 So, let us all be fasting and praying before the Lord. Sin and evil has risen up to heaven and now we are facing the worst. Famine, scorching earth, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and so on and on. We are living in the last days. Let us all draw close to the heart of the Lord. He will come in and take us all to our eternal home in heaven. Amen. All glory to God almighty.
Amen Daniel, Amazing, I'd rather not die, but I do not care what happens to me after death, as long as I do my best in this life. What happens IS up to God, you're so right, I needed to hear this once more because I lost all belief in life after this mornings article of what happened last night it was just the last straw for me. I tried everything. God Take my life if need be, stop the war, amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom