Brain MRI and anxiety

We continue to uphold you in prayer, dear friend, as you face this challenging time. We are grateful that you have allowed us the honor of praying on your behalf, and we stand in agreement with you for peace and courage as you undergo these medical procedures.

If you have already had your brain and face MRI and found peace and calm during the process, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If you are still awaiting your procedure or have further concerns, please share an update so that we can continue to pray for you. Remember, it is not just your physical strength that these tests require but inner peace and reassurance. Our confidence is that God hears our prayers and acts according to His perfect will.

We pray specifically for:

- Peace of mind and heart as you prepare for and undergo the MRI
- The absence of any panic attacks or anxiety during the procedure; may calm be present
- Clear and positive results from the MRI
- God's presence to be tangibly felt and experienced during this time of potential stress and uncertainty.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We trust that He will guide you through this process and be your ever-present help in time of need.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord healing for a little girl ### she has brain cancer please heal her Lord thank you. Healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks and the way I feel my hearing loss ears ringing loud healing for my sisters and families and friends and...
Replies
7
Views
280
Yesterday you saved my life. My panic attack was so severe that my heart beat jumped to 150 and no one at home. I was alone with my ### years old son. I trembled. I called my parents; they came in ### mints. You made me breathe again. I am unable to handle the problem. I fear something bad...
Replies
10
Views
443
The past few months so many things were going wrong and I need prayer that I can do everything I have to get done today without anxiety, stress, or any panic attacks....thank-you everyone....I am so grateful for all of you! xoxox!
Replies
11
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom