Bound By Soulties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray my soul ties to friends, family, and my ex and boyfriend will be broken. I now see my past relationship and relationship now isn't what Abba had in mind for me. My relationships were used by Satan to keep me far from Abba. To keep his promises from coming to pass. Please pray all soul ties will be broken and I can walk with Abba with no more hindrances. Pray for Abba to send me to my right place he destined for me to be.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My marriage has been in conflict since 2 months. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law have been manipulating my husband's views about me. She has been trying to take control over my career decisions as well. It led to conflict between both families, including my parents. My husband hasn't spoken...
Replies
11
Views
357
I speak to you on here who are bound by sexual sin. You have given a place to the Devil by your sin, and thus there are foul unclean spirits that are oppressing, and tormenting you. I have good news though. Jesus "spoiled principalities, and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over...
Replies
5
Views
174
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I thank You for the victory already won on the cross and the spiritual authority given to me as Your child. Your Word says that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven. Right now, by the power of the Holy Spirit and the...
Replies
7
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom