Bounce Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandypastor

Prayer Partner
I just moved to a new house and rent a room there. I missed the second night of school because my car is in need of repair. I need an economical solution. I feel that I should seek work elsewhere. I am on Effexor and lithium for bi-polar depression and I was a crying and trembling anxious mess today and probably wouldn't have left the house if my car did work. I need prayer for renewed strength and clarity of mind. I need God to tell me what to do about each of these concerns and grant me peace in every area of my life. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. my health bounce back to full vigor. 2. Lord bless my family with a new car 2022 Venza Toyota model. 3. Lord bless ### with a new Job. 4. Lord open doors for my mother that will announce her globally. 5. Lord direct my path so I don’t make mistakes. 6. Lord shower your blessings...
Replies
5
Views
271
LIFE IN USE WHAT THE ENEMY HAS USED FOR BAD FOR GOOD..Flip it my cat is at next door lately everyday The Paulas place is empty I really dont want to go back in a Fire 🔥 however it is overrrrrrrr..How about a Rent to own contract and his The Senior Mom gets an even better home while I am thrilled...
Replies
10
Views
141
Dear Father in heaven I've been seeking you and your wisdom, and knowledge along with help with my finances and pointing me in the right direction with myself. Unfortunately I lost my job 8 months ago, then the government was shut down for 2 months, so I was already behind 2 months to get my...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom