Both Kidney Failed --Of ### ### Due To Blood Infaction

  • Thread starter Thread starter alkatiwari29
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alkatiwari29

Guest
Dear All,

pls pray for ###, her both KIDNEY has been FAILED and she is very serious. due to blood infaction.

doctor is saying for kidney transplant but we have not sufficieny amount.

pls pray that her BOTH KIDNEY
 
Thank you Lord that through faith in unity we can pray and ask for anything in the name of Jesus Christ. We pray for ### is a year of revival and that all things lost, broken or faded will be revived to survive & flourish with the bounty of his goodness with the precious blood of Jesus flowing through all things created by Our Heavenly Father. AMEN!

Luke 18:27

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my uncles both kidney failed and liver too he has a 10-year-old son he's working as an electrician and wife work as housemaid from ### .... he is dialysis.. his name ### ###.
Replies
8
Views
22
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom