Body, healing, fixing, repairing

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord, heal in my body everything that needs to be healed.
Fix in my body everything that needs to be fixed.
Repair everything in my body that needs to be repaired.
Regenerate.
Rejuvenate.
Strengthen.
Purify.
Detoxify.
Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Guys please pray for me. I know there is great power through prayer but I myself am not strong enough to stand alone. I ask for prayer for full body healing. I’ve had a few symptoms of what could be from stds/herpes. Unfortunately I went without God and lost my way but I now know my sins and...
Replies
9
Views
111
Healing from lung cancer that has moved to brain and spine Remove pneumonia from his lungs and chest congestion Restore his hearing, voice and ability to swallow and eat again. Give him patience with his hospital stay and a speedy recovery.
Replies
11
Views
416
I have struggled with extreme bloating / distension that makes me look pregnant for 5 years. It’s so bad and so much pressure that I know have a prolapse. I am a young woman. I declare in the name of Jesus I am healed through his blood on the cross. Sickness leave me now. Please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom