Blesssing

  • Thread starter Thread starter pauline
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauline

Guest
i ask da almighty father to pliz bless me with a wonderful man, to bless my education, family, friends and my personal life, to give me a heart to forgive those who wronged me and may they also forgive me... amen
 
Dear Lord, I pray for Your will to come through in this prayer. Please bless ### in her life, most of all by giving her a strong relationship with You Lord Jesus. Thank You Lord. Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND CLAIM DECREE DESIGN DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD ONE MORE DAY AT LEAST OF VIDEOS ANYTHING IS FINE WHILE MY RIGHT LEG HEALS GREATLYYY URGENTLY THEN HOPEFULLY BY MONDAYYYYY THE STING WILL BE HEALED AND I WONT BE LIMPING FROM FALLING GREATLYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY...
Replies
9
Views
113
I SPEAK LIFE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯👑🔨FOLD GREATLY IM ALIVE MY LIFE IS BLESSED I HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY FOR MY BDAY GREATLY APPRECIATED KARMA UNIVERSE ON ALL EVIL COMING TOWARDS ME ON MY BDAY TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY GREATLY BINDED UP SATAN MUKE MARK WHO IS...
Replies
6
Views
125
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
13
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom