Blessings

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, My name is ###, and I live in a nursing home in ###, ###. Please pray for me. I'm under a lot of stress, especially financial stress, and it's destroying my mind and body. It's making me very sick. I'm in a financial crisis right now. I'm having a lot of trouble getting my $### SSI...
Replies
13
Views
104
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
95
In the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ greetings. I am grateful that I got my passport within a week. My friend is going to sponsor my trip including accommodation and all expenses. Thee country rules is very strict. Please pray for whatever visa oapplied for me will be a smooth...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom