Blessings

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this tо lasts forever! Thank you for the support!

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Keep your focus on God, trust Him, stand on His Word, and always remember, God Is In Love With You!

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those l love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Please Read “Be Encouraged Child of God” @ https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2020/05/be-encouraged-child-of-god.html
Copyright © 2018 by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing in my body I have high BP, hypothyroidism, arthritis ,torn meniscus, carple tunnel syndrome, gerd etc and for our business please thank you blessings from Greece
Replies
Views
mera name baaj singh hai mai hun greece vich ha papa g mere papar nhi ban rahe aur mainu achi job v nhi Mill rahi meri akh ch pen v rehnda te jis krke mai sara kujh chd k punjab aouna chounda meri family mainu vapas nhi aoun dindi mainu papa g
Replies
Views
Father God I bring before you all our Leaders who wish to rule our country. May they be chosen according to your plans so that the people of our country will enjoy the fruit of your hands. Our church must be safe and away from danger. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
Views
Pray for the people in Sydney, Australia. There was a stabbing attack in a shopping mall. Some were killed and one was shot. Pray for the safety of the people who live in this country. As well as praying fot the families of these victims. In Jesus name. amen
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus Christ I call a lot on you lately.I even bug you here. Please here my prayer requests o Lord. Please let there be complete healing for my brothers,niece,nephew,father,mother and all those who suffers from various illness and sickness. Please bring comfort upon them. I pray for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom