Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel Dangtayan

Prayer Partner
gud day prayer line,
Please help me pray for ### for her proposal be approved by ### company. She was used by God to suuport our ministry here in the ###. The company will be blessed also. The will approved that proposal this Friday ###, ###. Thank you for the prayers and God bless you all
 
God I pray for the approval of ###'s proposal under the good pleasure of your will. We thank you for her ministry and safety serving You in the ### and, pray for your blessing over the company also. Thank You Father Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Please protect and save all. Help them and bring them out of all evil.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
7
Views
121
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
7
Views
167
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom