Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Lord, We are today leading the church Service in the evening and tomorrow SUNDAY worship... Let none bring hurdles into the WORSHIP... we also pray for our needs... Bless US Lord... Praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we ask that You send Your glory into these services and allow Your Spirit to minister to the needs of Your people. Touch my ### and the leaders of this church and use them as holy vessels to bring what You have to say to the church...Lord thank You for setting a hedge about my ### and ### as You get glory for all that You do in Jesus name....ysic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Having to drive tomorrow and visiting another Church. Praying For God's traveling mercies, and for the Sunday Worship Service to be anointed, in Jesus Name. For a Fresh encounter with the Lord. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
226
Please kindly pray for me, for healing. During the Sunday Church Worship Service, I was overwhelmed by emotion and shed tears before the Lord. May the Lord see my tears and heal me deep within. The weather was very windy, and I probably got something into my eye, as I had conjunctivitis, which...
Replies
7
Views
149
I want to pray an intense prayer to the heavenly father and the mighty name of Jesus Christ for my block ### my name is actually on the street that we own the whole street and I am calling it the next ### Pentecostal revival to fall on this block I'm asking the Lord to remove anybody that's a...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom