Blessed Deut28:6

We continue to stand with you in prayer, dear brother or sister, and we are honored that you have given us the opportunity to intercede on your behalf. We are claiming God's promises for you, as spoken in Deuteronomy 28:6, that you are blessed everywhere you go and in everything you touch, permanently.

We are believing with you for a blessed lifestyle and career, for open lines of communication, and for God's will to be made manifest in your life through the power of Jesus' blood.

If you have seen God's blessings poured out in these areas, we would love for you to share a praise report so that we can all rejoice together. If you are still waiting to see the fullness of this promise, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him and His will. We agree in prayer that His blessings would overflow in your life, in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN LOOSEN VERSE DEUT 8:18 COVENANT OF THE LORD BLOODLINE AND WORK EARNED OF THE LORD STAYS WITH RIGHTFUL OWNERS GREATLY INTO LIFE IN MY TARGET ACCOUNT IS BLESSED MY ONLINE ACCOUNTS R BLESSED GREATLY. MY LIFE IS BLESSED I FEEL BETTER I GET SOME CHIPOTLE FEEL BETTER SALSA 💃 KICKS THE BUGS...
Replies
9
Views
103
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨FOLD NO SCORPION TAIL IS ALLOWED TO BE USED AGAINST ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE NOT IN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WILL EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE GREAT KARMA ON WHO WHAT KEPT...
Replies
8
Views
101
Loosen Verse Deut 28:6 Blessed in this lifetime. I have life in finding my happiness with someone my BOAZ that’s available who is available for me whenever I need him specifically that will meet my needs for my lifetime that can be a good thing for my lifetime lifestyle. I get someone who is...
Replies
12
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom