Blessed Be Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I would like to meet to tomorrow by surrendering my hopes and desires upon Your feet. Please intervene all things to be my cares. Let Your will in my life be done as it is in heaven. Please Lord, each problems I'm currently facing, let it be the tool to glorify Your name. I'm here, Lord, please use me as much as it possible. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.

God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, prosperity, excellent health, happiness; but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Father God I pray that you hear the desires of ###'s heart and intervene in her life. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

jESUS TAKE THIS TOOACHE AWAY IN YOUR NAME AME
Replies
9
Views
148
Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
189
JESUS I PRAY TO FILL OUT THIS PAPER IN YOUR NAME WE ASK AMEN
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom