Blessed are you, Lord God: Blessed are you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blessed are you, Lord God:

Blessed are you for ever.

Holy is your name:

Blessed are you for ever.

Great is your mercy for your people:

Blessed are you for ever.

Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY LAWYER URGENTLY GREATLY WINS THE CASE OF THE APPEAL BECAUSE OF WHAT IS BEEN IN SECRET AGAINST ME AND GOD ALMIGHTY THEN HEALED THAT CHECK COMES IN THE MAIL GREATLY 💯FOLD. IAM BLESSED NOT STRESSED IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE...
Replies
8
Views
153
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨FOLD NO SCORPION TAIL IS ALLOWED TO BE USED AGAINST ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE NOT IN THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WILL EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE GREAT KARMA ON WHO WHAT KEPT...
Replies
8
Views
102
God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, I pray for spiritual protection from any bad spiritual warfare, and for no curses or evil witchcraft to happen to me or anything I care about. I pray for no ungodly soul ties. I pray for a breakthrough from what i'm going through. Lord, I pray for your supernatural...
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom