" Blessed are those who are persecuted "

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We Are Blessed Scripture: 2 Corinthians 9:10 Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, God has blessed us so much in Jesus. He has given us his grace, his mercy, his forgiveness...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said. Thou shall love others. He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God speaks through His word to all of us. He says..... For I the Lord your God, hold your right hand, it is I who say to you. Fear not for I am who helps you. Isa 41.13 Those who trust Gods word will find He is the true sustainer of our souls.
Replies
Views
  • Article
And then I heard a beautiful sound in heaven above, those who surround the table of the Lamb started to sing praises to God almighty. The tune came up from above the roof and there were millions of angels surrounding a crown of victory given to those who were faithful and true to God. The...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom