Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bless the people of this world to return to You, to turn to You and to believe in You Lord Jesus!

Did you know that they are doing protests in London for George Floyd?

Lord in Jesus bless the people to work, find work, get paid, pay their bills, seek Jesus, do nice things for each other in our world, take care of each other and not be worried about viruses or other things all in Jesus! Put an end to violent protesting in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Bless the people of this world to return to You, to turn to You and to believe in You Lord Jesus!

Lord in Jesus bless the people to work, find work, get paid, pay their bills, seek Jesus, do nice things for each other in our world, take care of each other and not be worried about viruses or other things all in Jesus! Put an end to violent protesting in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!
The Ten Commandments are still important — May Christians resist the pressure to be weakened, speak up for The Word of God and not be swayed by the transitory public opinion of a world about to be judged by God. Help the world come back to God and receive forgiveness in Christ, respect authority and pray for our leaders, all things taught in Scriptures Old and New, in Jesus’ Name

Last edited:
Yes I did. And I thank God for it. This can't continue in America. Ex-Defense Secretary Mattis stated, “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

Matthew 5:9: Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God. Mark 3:25: And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. Psalm 34:14: Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it. James 3:18: Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Yes, please for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop against people of color/all people. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism be destroyed at the roots. Pro-Life Means All Lives Matters, Not Just The Protection of the Unborn! That is the sanctity of life. We all need to be praying for our Nation and stop trying to play politics.

Last edited:

Something Has Got To Change. This report made my heart sick!!!
The young Black Man that was killed while jogging (Ahmaud Arbery). Was killed by two white men that was heard saying a racist slur as he stood over Ahmaud Arbery's body, moments after fatally shooting the black man with a pump-action shotgun.

Yes, please for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop against people of color/all people. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism be destroyed at the roots. Pro-Life Means All Lives Matters, Not Just The Protection of the Unborn! That is the sanctity of life. We all need to be praying for our Nation and stop trying to play politics.

Being Born Black Is Not A Crime.

Praying this all will end now. I am so tired of it all. The news has turned into protest, looting and the corona virus. This don't seem to be getting any better.
Something Has Got To Change. This report made my heart sick!!!
The young Black Man that was killed while jogging (Ahmaud Arbery). Was killed by two white men that was heard saying a racist slur as he stood over Ahmaud Arbery's body, moments after fatally shooting the black man with a pump-action shotgun.
I did not know this, but there is NO excuse for any of this racism or remarks such as this. This is sickening.

Will continue to pray for our country and this racism will stop. Skin color means nothing to me. Its what comes from the heart that tells the true person. God bless

Yes I did. And I thank God for it. This can't continue in America. Ex-Defense Secretary Mattis stated, “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

Matthew 5:9: Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God. Mark 3:25: And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. Psalm 34:14: Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it. James 3:18: Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

It seems to me most of the protests are more about us all in the world being confined to our homes etc and just looking for a reason to make a protest when we all as much as can be possible turn to Jesus. All lives do matter but without Jesus where will we wind up? In Hell? We all need Jesus, His blood and His redemption :)

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
There will ne no potests on earth if we just follow and obey what Jesus said. Love one another as I have loved you. Love covers all sins. Let us all remember that it is not about going to church once a week but how we act toward others seven days a week. If we love the Lord with all our heart, mind and souls, then we should obey His word.

🙏Oh Heavenly Father, my God our hearts are heavy. Some of our hearts are broken and we are tired. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name, please give Your children and Your church eyes to see and ears to hear where Your Holy Spirit is working in what is going on in our Nation concerning racism. God help each of us to see every person the way You see them. Break our hearts for what breaks Yours, God. Let us not merely say that we love each other, but show it in our actions. Give us strength to mourn with those who mourn, to weep with those who weep. Let Your justice roll like waters in this Nation. Let Your righteousness and love flow from us like rivers of living water in this Nation. Purify our hearts, Lord, and fill us with a genuine hunger for Justice, for Mercy, and for true Peace. Heavenly Father, let justice and mercy start with me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. –YouVersion –Edited by Encourager Linda Flagg

Amen

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom