bless my ### with something ### always ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I’m lifting up ###, ### and ### before the Lord. May you experience His mighty hand of grace and peace as you lean upon Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm Asking for prayer to help me Rebuke Something that was said Sunday In ignorance But still something Negative spoken towards my spouse Please Help Me Rebuke this Thing that was spoken In The Name of Jesus And pray that God will bless him with a very long life So that we may have one together...
Replies
10
Views
135
Please Pray that I will be able to fix something that is broken and belongs to my son it is important to him In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
381
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,430
Messages
16,799,745
Members
649,941
Latest member
Lyreadianland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom