Bless My Family With A House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

candypooh

Humble Servant
In Jesus name I pray that the Lord will soon bless my family and myself with a home that is affordable, in a great neighborhood, well built, well kept, and will need little maintenance. In Jesus Name I pray.

Amen
 
Jesus, we know that You will fill the desires of Your child's heart. and we know that You will use this person to spread Your word, never ceasing, ministering to those who are going thru similar circumstances. to lost loved ones out of site and on site; to those who come in contact with Your servant, expanding Your followers, AMEN!
 
Heavenly Father, I pray that you meet this need for you have the house that you want ### and her family to live in!! I pray that you pour out your blessings onto this family!! In Jesus Powerful name!! Amen and Amen
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer.......IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
I also Pray that you may be granted a lovely new home to live in. God has given me a house in a miraculous way. I pray you too will have your new home. Amen ###
behindsofa.gif
 
lord jesus be with this family as they search for their right house. let it be the house just right for them and

be a safe environment and the right price and everything according to your will. let them not to feel too much despair but know

that your answer is on the way. we thank you jesus for your goodness and love. in jesus name we pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLY TODAY IS A NEW DAYYYY OF VISION GREATLY YAYZZZZ L.LIFE IN MY BLUE PRINTS ARE DONE BUT IN A NEW WAY FREE OR CHEAP GREATLYYYYY…LIFE IN THE GARAGE DOOR IS TAKEN OUT PUT EITHER MAYBE ON THE SIDE WHERE THE GATE...
Replies
7
Views
150
Please God help me I'm not afraid of death but I am afraid of will take care of my family when I am gone. God Bless us all. God knows what I need 🙏 I pray it may align with God's strength and will. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
307
Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom