Bless Me, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I come again with thanks for this new day and for all people who are very supportive in making myself be positive to live in. Please bless all of the prayers, Lord. Please answer their prayers. Lord, please bless me today with success in my job. Please bless the boss with Your wisdom, knowledge, charity, and good health. Please bless all of the colleagues with Your peace, love, joy, and Your teaching. Please bless me and ### to be reunited. Please bless my sister, brothers and parents with peaceful relationship. Please bring them closer to You on each new day. Please bless my friend's effort in preparing her project as her way to apply a job in my working place. Lord, thank you so much. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, please cover, flood & fill ###'s life with the power of the Holy Spirit. Bless her to feel the power working in her in such a way that she won't ever be the same. I praise you for making the Holy Spirit available to believers. I love you, Lord. I praise your Name, Jesus. I magnify your Name, Lord. You're more than worthy to receive our praise. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Lord bring closeness with others in this ###'s life letting go and giving all unspoken needs to God creating a sweet peace in all relations. Amen.
 
Friend of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every Christian in my family, all my Christian friends, including myself will be blessed exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless each of us to live a lifestyle pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless us Lord Jesus. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with each of us; keep us from all evil, so that we will not cause any pain. Direct our footsteps. Give Your angels charge over us to protect and keep us walking in all Your ways; so that they will be pleasing in Your sight. And all that I have asked You to do for me and my love ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord Bless my soul, spirit and body. may though sending witchcraft attack on me backfire on them In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
122
Lord please answer my prayer request
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom