Blended Families, “Usness,” and the Power of Humility w/ ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in a blended family.. Married my husband who is a widower and four children. I'm also having my niece who is an orphan. I'm praying for God to give us peace and that my family will trust me. I'm also praying for God to bless me with a child.
Replies
5
Views
169
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I lift up to you blended families where children are involved. Please Lord, I pray that you guide your people in being exemplary step parents (mother or father) to these children involved. May they remember the difficult time the children are going through and the love shown upon them...
Replies
4
Views
153
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I lift up to you blended families where children are involved. Please Lord, I pray that you guide your people in being exemplary step parents (mother or father) to these children involved. May they remember the difficult time the children are going through and the love shown upon them...
Replies
3
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom