Bitter Sweet Roller Coaster Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloclo

Prayer Warrior
I feel like am in a roller coaster ride with my situation but moving forward slowly into my destiny. Giving God praise for his goodness and mercy towards me.

thank you lord Jesus.

Still praying my way through didn't know it was going take that long had some set back but getting there.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in the town I'm moving to right now. Not moved yet, but making steps. It still really hurts my heart that I'm not moved here yet, but I know God has a reason. I never did hear back from the 2 schools I had such promising interviews with for interim positions to finish off the school year...
Replies
9
Views
230
My mom is on a roller coaster with her health. I am kinda frightened. Please God, be close to us.
Replies
11
Views
314
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom