Biggest Personal Sin: ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter 96Shayg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
9

96Shayg

Guest
Please pray that I desire to follow God more. I've been stuck in sin for a bit, and my biggest sin personally is lust. I want God to heal me, take away the desire for lusting after the flesh, and I want the desire to follow the Holy Spirit and live by faith. I have absolute faith in God, please pray for me people.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ### into your loving hands. Lord may he grow in faith and all the wrong desires be removed from his mind forever Lord. Lord fill him with your love so that there is no room for anything else in his life Lord. Lord send in your Holy Spirit Lord so that all his life he spends it in serving you Oh Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
God loves YOU. He will deliver You. God will not give up on you. He sees your heart.

Let's PRAY: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and strengthen me to to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word.Bless my knowledge of You and my love for you to grow. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. Please let my life glorify You. Open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, and a long life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy Word that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, devoice, failure,sinful lust, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. And do the same for every Christian that I am connected to, also all my family and friends. Amen.

Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
IN
default_jesus-sign.gif
NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You don't have to go...
Replies
9
Views
159
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
8
Views
143
🙌 Lord's Prayer, Personal, 3 Pts: 1. The Father, His Honor 2. Kingdom, Will 3. Our Provision, Forgiveness for Us, Others, Protection from Sin & Evil, Matt 6:9-13... 📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom