Big Mistake

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kmiddlebrooksk

I am currently pregnant with my 5th child. I am married but I made a terrible mistake awhile back and now I am uncertain of my childs father. I really want it to be my husbands. I regret every day what happened. Please pray for me and my baby that all turns out well. Thanks you

I am praying for you. Ask God to forgive you. Keep your focus on God and stay faithful to God. If you are faithful to God you will be faithful to your marriage. I do pray that this child is your husbands. If not, I pray that you both will love and accept this child as Joseph accepted Jesus Christ as his son.

This child is a blessing from the Lord. This child is not a mistake. Love This child with all that is within you and then love this child even the more.

You Are In My Prayers,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Last edited by a moderator:
praise the lord

In the name of the lord jesus you will find the peace in your life in next few days. after that make your life pleased too god and put his love in you.

Hi. I pray for you.

In my opinion, no matter what the outcome may be, this should be ascknowledge before God, and also your husbabd, to save you from living a lie that can corrupt you marriage.

Maybe my little story can help you

http://www.prayerreq...onal-testimony/

default_jesus-sign.gif

Love,

Eugene

Last edited by a moderator:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am currently pregnant with my 5th child. I am married but I made a terrible mistake awhile back and now I am uncertain of my childs father. I really want it to be my husbands. I regret every day what happened. Please pray for me and my baby that all turns out well. Thanks you
Grace and shalom, k,

First of all, it's time to stop worrying and begin to trust the Lord, if you have not done this, now is the time. Stop speculating, who the father of the baby is, it only adds misery and despair and affects not only your relationship with your husband, but your children and even the life you are carrying.

Secondly, the deed is done, can't change anything, but you can begin to trust the Lord for a good outcome.

Sometimes we do things that we so regret, wondering even WHY we did such a thing. The thing with regrets is, it stays regrets and affects you for the rest of your life. Accept your mistake, forgive yourself, repent and turn to God.

Thirdly, know that God loves you, even in your sins, His love abounds to you because He created you to be a praise on this earth. With praise on our lips, discouragement can't come in. For God so loved the world that He GAVE His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn it, but to SAVE it.

This child in your womb has a calling on it's life from God. Ensure that no matter, he/she will be brought up in the admonishion of the Lord...as well as your other children...all fearfully and wonderfully made.

So, K, stop worrying and becoming anxious. Give this to the Lord and trust Him.

Also take time to ask yourself WHY you decided to commit adultery (that's what it's called). If you can identify the reason, it will help you to deal with the reason and help you to not repeat it.

Here's what I discovered. My marriage was at a low spot. My husband was not there for me (or so I thought). Communication was not very good, actually there was none, we were going through quite a bit of despair in our lives. All I wanted was someone to listen to me, hold me. It had nothing to do with sex. Here's what happened. The thought entered...and suddenly the Lord showed me the repercussions of a decision that would cause heartache to many people. That in itself stopped me from moving from that thought, to dwelling on it and then acting on it. A decision always starts with a thought. It's what we do with the 'thought' that will determine the outcome. We can cast it down (especially when we know it is wrong) or we can dwell on it, live a little fantasy, then finally decide to go through it. For this reason, Jesus tells us to cast down imaginations and every high and lofty thought that rises up against the knowledge of God and to bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

So I encourage you to trust in Jesus. He is always there for us. Never leaves us nor forsakes us. Cast all your cares, all your anxieties, all your worries, upon Him. Fling them on Him, he is able to bear them because He already carried them for you.

Father, you know the outcome of this situation. It doesn't worry you, concern you or cause you any anxieties. Help K to cast this upon you and leave it with you, and as she does, give her your shalom/peace. I ask for her husband that You would pour into him the ability to handle anything that comes his way with grace, mercy and love and above all forgiveness. I pray for this family's salvation and for K and her husband to stay the course set before them (married). Help K to understand why she did what she did by breaking trust in her marriage and be repentant and stay the course with you because as a new creation, born again, an adultress is not who she is.

Bless and restore relationship between husband and wife. Redeem and reconcile and bring your will into this situation for Your glory.

Bless this family with your favor and thank you for your goodness towards them. In Jesus name. Amen.

Always remember and don't you ever forget, God loves You. You are special to God. God Loves You With An Everlasting Love.

YJeremiah 31:3Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom