Big Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavenly1972

Disciple of Prayer
Pray my social security checks monthly well be deposit in my card Dec 3rd

I pray no news is good news n pray I got approved for social security monthly for Dec 3rd n monthly after that

I need my social security ###.## a month if I don't get it I well be broke poor or homeless I feel like freaking out

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we cry out to you for a miracle ... We come to you in agreement with your word ... healing, salvation, financially, breakthroughs, peace .. the blood covers ..

in Jesus name amen

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a food delivery driver and I need lots of deliveries today, so I am believing God for supernatural favor to make $150 today in tips.
Replies
7
Views
141
“Dear Lord, thank You so much for this day. I am truly grateful that we were able to talk to all of our children—this is such a big blessing for our family. Even though things are not always easy, You continue to give us strength and a strong faith. Help us not to worry, but to trust in You...
Replies
8
Views
160
Subject: Prayer Request for Financial Breakthrough, Provision, and Favor Dear Prayer Ministry, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I humbly ask for your prayers during this season of waiting and believing God for His divine provision and breakthrough. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom