Betting Ready For Fasting And 40 Days Of Prayers

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hi every body are we ready for the next 40 days. I know I am. I know I need a brand new touch. I need a submersion into our father, I need time alone and constant. I hope everybody is ready.

For those that have not seen the post I will be doing 40 days of prayers and starting and ending with a two day fast, starting tomorrow. I will post different posts as the Lord leads me. I am not a m...inister or anything like that. I am a fellow stander that is navigating this walk the same as you. So let us emerge ourselves in the Lord and get a brand new touch. I know that strong hold and break through will happen over the next few weeks.

Please post your name and the name of your spouse so that we can pray for you.

Lets get ready for an awesome time.

John and Karen, plus my friend Pastor Rob plus his estranged (but not for long) wife, Jillian and Mike. Thank you so much in advance for your prayers to Father and your inspiration, i picked you up on day 11, sorry for not finding you sooner, John (daddy)

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
[Jesus continued,] "Be dressed for service and keep your lamps burning, as though you were waiting for your master to return from the wedding feast. Then you will be ready to open the door and let him in the moment he arrives and knocks. The servants who are ready and waiting for his return will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A man with leprosy came and knelt in front of Jesus, begging to be healed. "If you are willing, you can heal me and make me clean," he said. —Mark 1:40 NLT Key Thought Sometimes we come to the LORD for help simply out of habit. Sometimes we come with a sense of entitlement, arrogantly...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts are ready to receive Thee o Lord, we have forgotten to honor and praise Thy name, but now, we are starting to come to Your holy throne and raise our voice of triumph and love to Your holy name. Even when we have grieved Thee in the past, our sins are blotted out by the precious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom