Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I am seeking urgent prayer for Sheena to end her relationship with Peter. The relationship is causing family difficulties and division with her mother and daughters who believe that the relationship is of convenience and nothing genuine. Also pray that Sheena will have the discerning spirit to know right from wrong before it is too late. Thank you and God bless 🙌

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am requesting your urgent support in prayers for Sheena to leave the current relationship that she's in with Peter Marrett. The relationship is causing division between her daughters and mother who is seeking the best for her as they know that Sheena is being used by Peter for his best...
Replies
Views
Prayer For Alcoholic Husbands Oh Lord Jesus, I thank you for salvation and allowing me to walk in the Holy Spirit to do Your Will. I am coming before You God in Jesus name. Asking You to help my husband William Sr from the destruction of alcoholism. How challenging life has become due to my...
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord. Prayers For my mom, she suffering from leg stiffness. Prayer for my dad's healing.Prayer for my dad tomorrow he give P E T test prayer for the Lord God give normal reports.my H. B is 6 Prayer for my dad's health. He is suffering from weakness. Almighty God give my dad tests...
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord. Prayer for my dad's healing.Prayer for my dad tomorrow he give P E T test prayer for the Lord God give normal reports.my H. B is 6 Prayer for my dad's health. He is suffering from weakness. Almighty God give my dad tests normal reports. Father God heal my dad and give him good...
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord. Prayer for my dad's healing.Prayer for my dad tomorrow he give P E T test prayer for the Lord God give normal reports.my H. B is 6 Prayer for my dad's health. He is suffering from weakness. Almighty God give my dad tests normal reports. Father God heal my dad and give him good...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom