Believe in God and His blessings!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1698840505567.png

I don't believe in luck or magic. I believe in God and His blessings!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we walk in His ways, read His word and obey everythine He told us to do, then blessings upon blessings shall come to our life. God will always give us unexpected blessings to us when we obey His word. I shall walk in the light of God and never ever forget to speak to my heavenly Father...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessins shall come to our life and to our home. This is sign of Gods love and care to those who have come to Him in faith believing that He is the Provider of all good things to those who serve Him. This is really so wonderful to know that Jehovah Jireh provided for His people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He will send blessings upon blessings to our life this coming year. Just pray, praise and honor His holy name. Wake up every morning praising and adoring His holy name and He will come to you and bless your life. I see the Lord seated on the throne, exalt Him and praise Him wherever you are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are heaven bound, there is another city up above us that is waiting for us and those who believe Jesus word will receive blessings, help and a home that will last forever. We have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven not build by human hands. II Cor. 5.1 So, let us rejoice in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom