glowy
Prayer Warrior
Guys where in the Bible does it talk about cannabis? Marijuana? I miss MY ex and I wanna be with him but he has to change hopefully he wants me too. He believes in God. But he also thinks it's OK to smoke weed. Father please rebuke all evil in ###'s life. And help him look for you. He needs you father. I pray that we can eventually work out if we both change our lives. LIVE IN US. I ORAY FOR HIM AND I EVERYDAY. I KNOW I ALWAYS SAY HELP ME MORE ON FATHER BUT THAT'S ONLY IF WE'RE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER BUT IF HE STOPS SMOKING and lying and "stealing" and actually looks for you I would LIVE FOR US TO BE TOGETHER FULL OF JOY HAPPINESS ETC PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS I NEED YOUR PRAYERS. I WILL NOT GIVE UP. MAKE HIM LOOK FOR ME AS WELL. I MISS ### SO MUCH. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
