Being Christ Like

  • Thread starter Thread starter raeshawn.hood
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

raeshawn.hood

Guest
Dear Lord Jesus I'm coming to you again to ask you to forgive us for not doing what we are supposed to do. I am his wife so it's my responsibility as well. Lord Jesus please bless us financially so that we can take care of the children properly and make them part of their lives so they can know their father and brother please bless them Lord and us so we can financially provide for them. I promise Lord Jesus if we were financially stable and I'm able to be home I will put my all in to making it happen as I should. So please forgive us. In the name of Jesus Amen
 
dearly beloved unless we become like Christ we are not eligible to sit on the throne read Rev 3:21. so i am praying continually for that.
 
Father God You see all the needs of this person, both spiritual, and financial, and I ask that You would bless this person in every way needed, according to Your Word. In Jesus name. Amen
 
This Is For YOU…

God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will bless and protect every member of this prayer site (including myself). Meet all of our needs. Cause each of us to prosper and be in excellent health. Let the Word of God dwell within us richly as we grow in our knowledge of Christ so that our faith may enter a new height in You. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.

God manifest yourself to us today, tomorrow, and always in ways that we have never experienced. Let our God given dreams and goals become reality. Answer our prayers according to Your will for our lives. God Bless us. Enlarge our territory. Let Your hands be with us. Keep us from evil so that we will cause no pain. Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health and a long life. But most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You. †In Jesus’ name I pray.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for that the Lord deliver me from any evil one so called ### who hate because I am ex ###. Some ### wicked people attack me, I got hurt eyes wounds and palms wound my body all being hurt, please pray for me, I need protection.
Replies
11
Views
280
I’ve dabbed with many faiths and groups to see where I belong and Christian men and women feel “cucked” spiritually to me. It’s what’s really putting me off.
Replies
9
Views
312
Prince of the KING a child of GOD. Please my brothers and sisters in CHRIST, i beg you pray for me to the one who can make ALL THINGS and turn anything into everything change my character so i can be a honorable, a santified, glorified and rightous pure full of love son of GOD. I really wanted a...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom