Being a college student all alone in a new ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Being a college student all alone in a new town is one of the scariest things I have encountered. The loneliness is overwhelming. I trust that you are doing this for a reason God. On top of all this please help my fiancé and I to grow stronger and happier, change his heart to love me fully dear God. Please let our communication skills grow lord. Please pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a ### year old ### who is trying to build his relationship with God, but keeps sliding back after letting lust invade my mind. I fall into lust, and do sexual sins that I shouldn’t do… And I am so tired… I just want to be better, and be the man God created me to be. I know it’s not right...
Replies
12
Views
227
Good evening, or morning to some, I come asking for prayer as a teen wanting to change his life around, and give himself truly to God instead of being a lukewarm but continuing to fall… I read my Bible, I watch sermons, and I’ve even joined my college’s ministry group last Thursday was my first...
Replies
8
Views
296
My son, a college student, is also an expectant father at a very young age. He is stressed about finances with extra expenses this month. May be ok when fall term starts as he should be caught up by then. I can’t help much, but I can pray. I’m in a tight situation, too. I pray that his needs are...
Replies
8
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom