Beian And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lorispetshop
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lorispetshop

Guest
### has gone silent on me and I do not know why..### has always been so sweet and kind and protective towards me, and now he has gone silent....God? I love ### and miss him sooo much, if it be your will, please help us...in Jesus name I ask..Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so sorry for asking for so many people to pray for me & my quadriplegic daughter’s family. But it’s one bad thing after another. Why is God allowing me sooo much pain to where I’m about ready to give up. And whatever happens to me I don’t care anymore. I just want the pain to end. My life...
Replies
11
Views
164
What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
210
Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom