Begging For Prayer For My Family, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things work together for those who love God. Lord You count our every hair & save our every tear. Please hear the words of Your child as You gather hers up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
256
I want God to do miracle on me. The situations I am in, only He can pull me out. I want Him to speak to me by dream or through a prayer warrior. Give me clarity. Give me sign. I have been looking for guidance and answer. Please anyone who can pray for me. It is very important. I need help.
Replies
7
Views
297
Hello all, I am so sorry to share sorrow but my Father as of recent years has become very hostile, emotionally, physically, and in every way. He torments our family in many ways. It is a long story with many arches but I believe evil has touched his heart greatly and Satan has enacted his will...
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,431
Messages
16,799,755
Members
649,945
Latest member
Shraland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom