Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Because of the instability of life in the fallen world with iffy situations with uncertainty and unpredictability some situations of which I have hanging over me I feel dread like who knows when what is going to happen..
 
Because of the instability of life in the fallen world with iffy situations with uncertainty and unpredictability some situations of which I have hanging over me I feel dread like who knows when what is going to happen. and when.
Something the Lord quickened my spirit with;
Trials and tribulations have their seasons but after everything is said and done, God remains.
It's a truth that has carried me over the proverbial hump. It's my moment of peace, my Hope. There lies so much uncertainty in life but my God is not one of them! He remains anchored to my heart! I would not have gotten this far without Him.
God bless you.
 
Because of the instability of life in the fallen world with iffy situations with uncertainty and unpredictability, some situations of which I have hanging over me I feel dread like who knows when what is going to happen..
If you are feeling anxious or fearful, those feelings are coming from your flesh. Your spirit produces love, joy, peace, patience, and a sound mind. God says to be led by your spirit and crucify your flesh. Your spirit has unlimited power through Christ and has the ability to solve all of your fears and problems. Below is what God says about fear and anxiety.

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.​

​

​

2 Timothy 1:7​

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.​

​

Philippians 4:13​

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.​


John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

Things you can do for Anxiety:

1. Deep breathing daily...
2. Staying in the present moment.
3. Don't fortune tell—Think about the "what ifs" of the future.
4. Focus on what's in your control today.
5. We are always in control of our own actions, thoughts, and feelings.
6. Prayer
7. Meditation
8. Exercise—walk or do something that moves your body
9. Control the controllables. Everything else give to God.
10. Don't "mind read"—you never know what someone else is thinking.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our circumstances in this fallen world is shaky to say the least. In my case, either a negative situation is thrown at me from the beginning, OR a pattern I notice is that I get deliverance from it, but before I can even rejoice in that, like clockwork, something comes along to counter it and...
Replies
4
Views
201
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 9:11 – “I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them...
Replies
6
Views
104
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom