Beat Up And Fading Fast..please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. God please forgive me if it sounds selfish but please do not let the paperwork I was working on with ### work out till he mends things with me and comes back and stays for good. Please God forgive me. All this is impacting me spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally. I am so sad all the time. I do not take for granted any of the blessings in my life. I am so thankful for all YOU are doing for me God. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray work goes by fast. Please pray it is not stressful and pray my manager offers for me to come with her. I do not want to wait a half an hour or so before our plans.
Replies
2
Views
82
  • Locked
God, please forgive me for my weakness, my sadness, my selfishness. God thank you for always being there for me. Thank you God for all the blessings YOU have bestowed upon me, are bestowing upon me and will bestow upon me. I know with YOU God I would have never had 4 successful surgeries on...
Replies
7
Views
187
  • Locked
Dear God please lead me out of this dark place. God please help me because I am afraid this PTSD, Depression, Anorexia and Anxiety will take me out. God only YOU can provide me with a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, broken, shattered relationship. I am so tired God and I am losing...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom