Be with my ###

Kiddiecakes

Servant of All
Lord,

Please be with my ### today and send an angel to watch over him. He is going to try to pass his driver's test to get his license. I am so worried about him having Asperger's and driving but he also needs to learn responsibility and we are holding him back by not giving him anymore. Please guide and protect him through this learning stage in life.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to help me and my mental health and my relationship with him and also for my goals and the things I’m trying to accomplish in life which is learning to drive and getting my license and going back to school
Replies
10
Views
168
Hi, I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago and I now have 6 points on my license, I now have to take either a written test or take a 6-hour driving class so I do not lose my driver's license. I would like to take the written test. Please say a quick prayer that I am able to pass the test...
Replies
13
Views
280
Hi everyone. I am in the process of getting my driver's license in the next few months. I'm going to be taking the written drivers knowledge test in about three months from now and the driving test soon after. I have fear and anxiety practicing in my neighborhood, haven't really practiced on...
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom