Be Thankful

khigh81

Servant of All
Dear God, I hate to say it, but I have been guilty of grumbling and griping about all my problems and trials. I have failed to be thankful and to remember that You are at work in my life, even through all the troubles. Please forgive me, God. I want to be a person who keeps my eyes on You and praises You, no matter what may come my way. So, thank you God for these blessings and these challenges. I know You are in control of all things. I know You love me and work all things together for my good. I choose to trust You, Lord. Teach me to be a “praiser” who always finds the good ... and not a complainer who always finds the bad. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Well said...I need to remember this when I let petty trials get me down & keep me from seeing the goodness that God pours out all around me. Thank you & God bless you!
 
With God all things are possible! Ask and it shall be given!! I pray God's respond to your call now! In the name of Jesus! Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want to say, thank you. Thank you for all of the good and bad because there are lessons in all. Thank you for my continued journey, only you see in my heart. Thank you for my children, all six, and the two you took back for someone else or something better maybe later. Thank you for the...
Replies
11
Views
143
  • Article Article
God Thank You. I woke up this morning. I am thankful. This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things are working together for my good. Thank You Jesus.
Replies
2
Views
133
Father I thank You for each and every person who prays here, for those who do not post requests but pray for the needs, requests posted, for those who have vital crucial needs that are close to their hearts, for those who pray for daily needs that may seem light but You care for each and every...
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom