Be fair to my emotions.

Banbon

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to God to help me not to abuse myself by hurting myself...I pray to God to align my emotions that I be directed according to God's plans.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will process it according to the guidelines.
Replies
8
Views
239
Please pray that I’m calm and peaceful. Sometimes during my PMS I get very sensitive, some of the past insults or hurts come up to my mind and the things people have hurt me about. I want to be completely free from these. I don’t want to get affected. I have been fervently praying. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
177
Every morning I wake up extremely disappointed that I am still here. I wake up thinking about suicide, about finding a sure fire way to do it. I want to go so much. There's no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a useless eater, a bit of trash that...
Replies
10
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom