Nobody is reading this thread right now.

1 Samuel 30:6 (NKJV): Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and daughters. But David strengthen himself in the Lord his God.

Isaiah 40:28-31 (NKJV): Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, The Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might. He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall. But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

When the spirits of doubt, discouragement, fear, anxiety, unbelief, and worry try to attack your mind, strengthen (encourage ) yourself in the Lord. Place your focus back on God and take God at His Word. Confess, agree with, and rest in God’s Word. Praise and thank God for coming through for you. You can trust God. God Got You. Fear Not. God will never leave you or forsake you. This too shall pass.

Always remember, God Loves You. God woke you up this morning therefore you have Purpose. Nothing is bigger than the only true and living God. God is in control at ALL times, in every season of your life, no matter how dark it may seem, or how bad you may feel. This trial is for a season, reason, and God has a purpose for it. So cast your cares on God because God cares for you. Instead of worrying, pray about it. God has a plan for your life of good and not evil to give you a hope and a future.

Think of these things: whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of a good report; virtuous, and praiseworthy, meditate on these things. This is not the end. And remember to acknowledge God in all your ways and allow God to direct your footsteps, motives, thoughts, and actions. Fear Not. Trust God. God will give you the strength that you need to get through this. Obey God. Follow God’s leading. God—Will—See—You—Through—This! God—Got—You!

Be Encouraged Child of God!
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Zechariah 9–12 , Revelation 20 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12 Twelve-year-old Lee Adianez Rodriguez-Espada was worried...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom